The importance of technology in the business world has increased in recent years. Currently, there is no competent company that does not have a mobile application for its users to make purchases quickly and easily.
Among the challenges that companies face these days is the emergence of smartphones. Now, customers do not want to waste time waiting in long lines and prefer to make purchases through these smartphones. Different firms have had to adapt to this change and, thanks to the use of mobile applications, they have managed to obtain higher profits.
By 2022, mobile apps are forecast to generate around $ 190 billion in revenue through app stores and embedded advertising. So it is a great time to launch or run a mobile app business. These are some strategies to increase your sales through apps:
- Bonuses. Attracting customers will always be difficult. One of the ways to achieve this purpose is to provide bonuses. Many companies offer a 10% discount on products or services for consumers who install their applications. This strategy will not only encourage customers to make use of the bonus but will also promote the use of the mobile application.
- Push notifications. Sending a message to users through a push notification is a great way to drive sales. You can simply promote a product or service, or you can notify customers of a special offer, promotion, discount, or event. Your application will allow you to add a new promotional channel to your marketing arsenal.
- Social references. Your app can include a simple feature that allows users to post a link to their social media profiles. It will allow you to take advantage of the networks to find new clients. Digital word of mouth is a persuasive force, and an app allows you to maximize its use.
- Mobile reservations. If your company is a restaurant, spa, personal training studio, or other session-based business, mobile reservations allow you to open your calendar to users. They can enter the application at their convenience, browse the available sessions and book their own appointments as they wish. It makes reservations easier and opens another channel to increase sales.
- GPS coupons. Customers can be invited to register when they are at your business location to unlock coupons. This rewards visitors makes using your app fun and can, of course, increase sales.
- Newsletter subscriptions. Another way to increase revenue is by requesting newsletter subscriptions through your app. This task is to inform you about new products, offers, or upcoming releases. By fully integrating users with your business, you can find them wherever they are with information and special offers.
Having a mobile application will not only help you increase your brand awareness and strengthen your relationship with consumers. It will also generate an increase in the profitability of your company. In addition, if some of the strategies mentioned above are applied, the use of an app will be a pleasant experience for all customers.